Whether you're running a half marathon or an ultra, Tiux Endurance Compression Socks will provide optimal compression support and comfort so that you can perform your best on race day. These lightweight socks are specifically designed for the endurance athlete with a compression rating of 20-30 mmHg to energize your legs and run stronger. Graduated compression technology improves blood circulation to reduce muscle fatigue and speed up recovery.
Enhances performance by accelerating blood circulation to deliver oxygen and nutrients to your muscles.
REDUCE MUSCLE FATIGUE
Minimizes soreness and fatigue by providing muscle stabilization to reduce vibration and the risk of injuries.
Speeds up recovery by stimulating the flow of deoxygenated blood to remove lactic acid and other metabolic waste.
- Graduated compression technology
- 200 needle count stitching for ultimate durability
- Made with technical yarns for superior moisture management and breathability
- Targeted calf ribbing for support and stabilization
- Achilles tendon protection to prevent blistering and irritation
- Reinforced seamless toe and a contoured Y-heel for maximum comfort and fit
- Specific heel and toe padding provides cushion and shock absorption
- Built-in arch support for added stability and comfort
- Left and right anatomical design