By applying to become a Tiux Ambassador, you acknowledge that, if accepted into the 2019 Tiux Ambassador Program, you have read the terms, understand and agree with them. You agree we can share your story and photos on our site and social media channels. Tiux will not share your last name or contact information with the public, but may provide it to third parties, such as Canada Post or USPS, in order to provide services like mailing you products, etc. You can request to change your photos or be removed from the program at any time by contacting us at email@example.com and we will respond within 21 business days. Tiux reserves the right to cancel this program at any time.
Terms of the Agreement
These terms will begin upon your acceptance into the ambassador program and will end when your ambassador status is withdrawn. The terms of this agreement may be modified by Tiux at any time. Tiux will make a concerted effort to notify you of changes to this agreement, but it is the responsibility of the ambassador to understand and agree to the current version of the Terms and Conditions. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to withdraw from the ambassador program. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change. Tiux Ambassadors are expected to:
- Use and endorse Tiux as their preferred compression sock brand
- Promote Tiux products wherever possible, via word of mouth, social media, blogs, etc.
- Mention that you are a Tiux Ambassador in your social media profiles
- Follow Tiux on all social media channels.
- Tag @teamtiux and use the hashtags #teamtiux and #runjumpgo when posting photos on social media channels.
- Free Tiux products (shipping fee to be paid by ambassador)
- Exclusive product discounts
- A personal promo code to share with friends and family (discount only applies to regular price).
- Exposure on our social media channels.
- Invited to participate in special projects with Tiux.
This ambassador relationship is one of independent contractors. Tiux will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising in connection with this program. Tiux makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the program. Tiux is located in Canada and the program is governed by the laws of Canada and the province of British Columbia. Tiux Socks Inc. PO Box 42007 Guildford PO Surrey, BC V3R 1S5
Revocation of Ambassador Status
Your ambassador application and status in the program may be rejected, suspended or terminated for reasons including, but not limited to:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading information, etc.)
- Illegal spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Display ads or product links to Tiux.co in your personal emails/blogs or other forms of media which are not consistent with the Tiux brand.
- Ambassador message content (verbal, text and/or graphics) which are not consistent with the Tiux brand.